Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

The last night

Tonight we end our time in our little green house the way we began: with very little furniture, lots of boxes and pizza.

I've moved lots of times in my life, but only two moves have been from places that hold my happiest of happy memories: my childhood home where I spent the first thirteen or so years of my life - the only house my whole family lived together before my older siblings moved out; and this little green house where I have spent such happy years starting our family.

We leave this house as 3 (and an over exuberant dog) and will hopefully return as 4 to make a brand new set of memories in a brand new house.

And hopefully we won't be moving again for a very long time!

2 comments:

  1. I too loved living in your first childhood home where our family spent so many happy years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like my old house where my father was living before death..



    home additions virginia

    ReplyDelete